Do you want to write a guest post for the Cooperatize Journal?
Read our criteria below:
- Original Content only – We only want to publish content that the world has never seen before!
- Relevant to our topic or audience – As we said, we’re pretty flexible, but please read through some of our old blog posts for the topics that our audience cares about.
- It’s a well thought out story – Google likes longer form content and so do we! But in all seriousness, if you can get your point across it doesn’t matter what length the story is.
- Promote your story – Help us get your story out there. Tweet, Google Plus, LinkedIn, Facebook it. And if it does well, we’ll add further promote your story through paid distribution.
- Accept changes to your piece, it’s a collaborative process. Nothing starts off perfect. Very few can crank out masterpiece after masterpiece after masterpiece. Let us help you make the best piece you can make!
- Content should be tactical – Advice or tips, how-tos, step-by-step guides, case studies, thought-leadership pieces about the future of the advertising industry and marketers’ roles. CMO-level strategic pieces about running a marketing organization preferred.
Interested? Submit your story below:
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Website’ type=’url’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Your story’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]